Daniel Island Homes
- Speed is a necessity for information delivery on the Web.
- So the “All Daniel Island Homes” Link below will load all Actives on Search page.
- Then “Edit Search” by Price, Square Footage or Bedrooms to make your results personalized!
- Of course, any questions, Please call 843 200 9606
- Go to Charleston SC Homes page for other communities in Charleston Metro area
- Market Knowledge is the best defense against Buying too high or Selling too low
Daniel Island is a 4,000-acre island located in the city of Charleston, SC. Named after Robert Daniell, former inhabitant, and the colonial governor of the Carolinas. The island is located in Berkeley County and situated between the Cooper and Wando Rivers. Daniel Island is being developed as a master-planned community complete with residential neighborhoods, parks, trails, recreational amenities, as of July 2012. And a downtown that is home to shops, restaurants, schools, churches and offices for businesses. Formerly owned by the Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation and used primarily for farming, cattle ranching, and as a private hunting retreat. The island remained undeveloped until the early 1990s when the newly constructed I-526 expressway was completed. At that time, the Guggenheim Foundation sponsored the development of a master plan that would guide the island’s development as a natural extension of this affluent suburb of Charleston.
Homes on Daniel Island
Russ provides you all MLS listings of homes in Charleston Metro and the surrounding areas. Or select one of predefined Search areas.