Goose Creek Homes For Sale
- Speed is a necessity for information delivery on the Web.
- So the “All Goose Creek Homes” Link below will load all Listings on a separate page.
- Then “Edit Search” by Price, Square Footage or Bedrooms to make your results personalized!
- Go to Charleston SC Homes page for other communities in Charleston Metro area
- Of course, any questions, Please call 843 200 9606
- Market Knowledge is the best defense against Buying too high or Selling too low
Homes in the city of Goose Creek was established in 1961, its history dates back many centuries. In early colonial times the term “Goose Creek men” was used for a group of colonists, mostly settled a few miles north of Charleston near a stream called Goose Creek. The Goose Creek men became leaders of the early Indian trade, and by the 1690’s many held important offices in the colonial government. Several colonial governors were Goose Creek men, such as James Moore and Robert Daniell.
Goose Creek SC is the 10th largest city in South Carolina and growing fast. New Town hall with walking path around a pond, many historical sites and home of the Naval Weapons Station. Crowfield Plantation, a planned urban development, offers many amenities such as walking paths, golf course, tennis courts, swimming pool and club house. Crowfield Plantation is one of many subdivisions in houses for sale Goose Creek SC Real Estate. Come Visit!
Goose Creek Homes, your real estate resource!
Russ provides you all MLS listings of homes in Charleston Metro and the surrounding areas. Or select one of predefined Search areas