James Island Homes
- Speed is a necessity for information delivery on the Web.
- So the “All Goose Creek Homes” Link below will load all Actives on Search page.
- Then “Edit Search” by Price, Square Footage or Bedrooms to make your results personalized!
- Of course, any questions, Please call 843 200 9606
- Go to Charleston SC Homes page for other communities in Charleston Metro area
- Market Knowledge is the best defense against Buying too high or Selling too low
Firstly, James Island has a population of 11,500. Secondly, approximately 6,000 residents remain in unincorporated Charleston county.And finally 20,000 in the City of Charleston.Consequently, the City of Charleston’s increasing expansion and urbanization has affected the island’s settlement as a semi-rural area. James Island is the home of many historical events and areas. Charleston County Parks and Recreation commission purchased McLeod Plantation from Historic Charleston Foundation. McLeod plantation is a former sea Island cotton plantation. Generally, Ft Johnson is the site of the first shot of the Civil War, reportedly. Meanwhile, The remains of Ft. Lamar are nearby. Recent renovations of historical places include the Seashore Farmer’s Lodge on Sol Legare Road. The National Register of Historic Places include; The Fort Johnson/Powder Magazine, Fort Pemberton, Lighthouse Point Shell Ring , Marshlands Plantation House, Seashore Farmers’ Lodge No. 767, and Unnamed Battery No. 1.
Homes on James Island
Russ provides you all MLS listings of homes in Charleston Metro and the surrounding areas. Or select one of predefined Search areas.