- Speed is a necessity for information delivery on the Web.
- So the “All New Homes” Link below will load all Actives on a separate page.
- Then “Edit Search” by Price, Square Footage or Bedrooms to make your results personalized!
- Go to Charleston SC Homes page for other communities in Charleston Metro area
- Of course, any questions, Please call 843 200 9606
- Market Knowledge is the best defense against Buying too high or Selling too low
FACTORS FOR CHOOSING A NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME
Firstly, New construction is more energy efficient. Builders are using efficient windows, doors, and other materials to conserve energy. Therefore, appliances require far less energy. Lighting technology means fixtures provide quality light while using less electricity. Today’s heating and cooling appliances are also far more efficient.
Secondly, New construction takes advantage of latest technologies, internet of things, to control home systems from your smart phone. You can turn lights on or off, set temperature and lock doors. All from your car 100 miles away. And much more.
Thirdly, Green homes improve in-door environment and are not as abusive to energy consumption. Have you seen the heat reflectors on roofing plywood?
Fourthly, today’s building materials and techniques to enhance livability. Other materials are selected to avoid the use of potentially harmful chemicals.
Fifthly, New construction include a builders warranty
New Homes Charleston SC
Russ provides you all MLS listings of homes in Charleston Metro and the surrounding areas. Or select one of predefined Search areas.