North Charleston Homes
- Speed is a necessity for information delivery on the Web.
- So the “All North Charleston Homes” Link below will load all Actives on Search page.
- Then “Edit Search” by Price, Square Footage or Bedrooms to make your results personalized!
- Of course, any questions, Please call 843 200 9606
- Go to Charleston SC Homes page for other communities in Charleston Metro area
- Market Knowledge is the best defense against Buying too high or Selling too low
North Charleston is the third-largest city in South Carolina. Also, on June 12, 1972, the city of North Charleston incorporated and became the ninth-largest city in South Carolina. As of the 2010 Census, North Charleston had a population of 97,471. Growing to an estimated population of 108,304 in 2015. And has a current area of more than 76.6 square miles. Additionally, North Charleston is one of the state’s major industrial centers and is the state’s top city in gross retail sales.
Concurrently, North Charleston is an old city with manufacturing, new subdivisions and planned urban developments. North Charleston is set for rapid expansion in the next few years. North Charleston Coliseum is home of the StingRays and many concerts and events. Tanger Outlet will satisfy your shopping needs. Also, home of Charleston’s decommissioned Navy Base now serving as a business hub. What ambience!
Homes in North Charleston
Russ provides you all MLS listings of homes in Charleston Metro and the surrounding areas. Or select one of predefined Search areas