- Speed is a necessity for information delivery on the Web.
- So the “All Summerville Homes” Link below will load all Actives on Search page.
- Then “Edit Search” by Price, Square Footage or Bedrooms to make your results personalized!
- Of course, any questions, Please call 843 200 9606
- Go to Charleston SC Homes page for other communities in Charleston Metro area
- Market Knowledge is the best defense against Buying too high or Selling too low
The first settlement of Summerville homes began following the American Revolutionary War; it was referred to as Pineland Village in 1785. Development in the area resulted from plantation owners who came to Summerville to escape seasonal insects and swamp fever. Summerville became an official town in 1847. In that year, the town passed a law against cutting down trees of particular sizes and a $25 fine was issued upon any who did so without permission. Today, the motto upon the town’s official seal reads “Sacra Pinus Esto (The Pine is Sacred).”
The homes of Summerville is situated on I-26 which runs from Charleston to up state South Carolina. Downtown Historical district has the small town feel but within minutes of shopping and downtown park. Many subdivisions and Planned developments will meet your dream home needs. Home of the Green Wave, Summerville’s high school. Dorchester county schools are always at the top of the state’s school ranking list. Minutes from downtown Charleston.
Russ provides you all MLS listings of homes in Charleston Metro and the surrounding areas. Or select one of predefined Search areas.